Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Engineering House Special Living Option: Why you should live here

Nerdy Lion (c) Engineering House

Living in E-House (Engineering House) was probably one of the best decision I made coming to Penn State. I love the fact that if I need help with my homework, I can just knock on my neighbor's door. Everyone is incredibly friendly and always more than willing to help.
As a freshman, I was not only concerned about making friends with a bunch of nerdy engineers, but I also wanted friends that were freshman. Peers who were going through what I was going through, at the same time I was going through it. Not just upperclassmen who could say, "Back in my day..."  Not only was everyone very sociably, but there were more than enough freshman to befriend.
Also, location, location, location. E-House is close to the engineering buildings: Hammond and Sackett. The Pattee-Paterno library is a less than two minute walk away. Furthermore, if you have classes in Willard and Sparks (which you probably will), you are golden.
Even if you are not living in E-House as a freshm
an, I would recommend learning how to live there as a sophomore. More information can be found on the E-House website:
http://www.engr.psu.edu/e-house/home.aspx.



Engineering House is located in McKee Hall
(www.engr.psu.edu)



Emma Tierney is a sophomore studying Engineering Science and is a Rover for WEPO'13!

No comments:

Post a Comment