Monday, July 8, 2019

Best Places to Eat Off Campus: Irving's

Anyone want breakfast for dinner?  How about salad or smoothies? Irving’s is the place to go.  Not interested? Don’t worry there are other sandwiches and the soup of the day there too!   


This is the place for anyone who loves bagels and breakfast sandwiches.  I always get the bacon, egg and cheese bagel with potatoes and a smoothie.  I go there with my friends and we study in the basement downstairs, mostly when it is not busy.  Some of my friends get wraps or salads or Latte’s. I remember my first time going was before a football game and there were so many other people there all decked out in their football gear getting food.  


The location is very convenient being just across the street from Hammond, the College of Engineering building where some long nights could be spent.  But keep your eye on the time, because Irving’s does close at 8p.m.  


The prices are reasonable spending a little over six dollars on a breakfast sandwich.  Other sandwiches do cost a little more, but I believe they are worth it. You can’t go wrong eating at Irving’s. 




Adria Lewis

Team C Envoy

No comments:

Post a Comment