Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Meet me at the Corner Room

The Corner Room is my go to place for everything! I can go there if I am in the mood for some yummy fried food, a huge sundae or a healthy dinner! It sits on the corner of College Avenue and Allen Street and is super accessible and not very expensive. They also have a lot of room in the restaurant so I never have to wait for too long, even on crazy busy weekends.  
Image result for corner room state college food
Another one of my favorite parts about it is it sits right across from Kunkle Lounge in Hammond Building. I am always studying or doing work in Kunkle and if I ever need something fast and good to eat, I call the Corner Room and then in about 10 minutes I just walk across the street and pick up my food.
Image result for corner room state college
My favorites are the mozzarella sticks, grilled cheese, and pesto chicken pasta! I truly believe that The Corner Room has the best mozzarella sticks in State College so be sure to try those sometime!! Also you can never go wrong with a yummy hot fudge sundae! Check out The Corner Room when you are in the mood for anything because they have everything! It is definitely a good place to go eat at with your new friends when you want something that isn’t dinning hall food!


By: Jessica Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment